Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our M.V.P. Arthur

My name is Arthur.  I moved from England to America.  First we went on the Virgin Atlantic airplane.  It took eight hours.  I watched the telly.  I watched Mister Men and My Family Bought a Zoo.  It was a good film.  I listened to three brothers that sing really high sing songs, but I don't remember their name or the album.  Then I wrote a note to my friend Brody. We got off the airplane and the next plane was delayed for 12 hours.  It was almost midnight before we went on to Charlotte.  We had to wait for one more hour while daddy booked the hotel and I drifted off to sleep.  When we woke up in the hotel we had to fly to Omaha.  We stayed at the hotel until I moved into my new house.  Goodbye for now England!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun birthday in the U.S.A., Arthur.