Friday, March 9, 2012

Lucky the Leprechaun

Oh that naughty, naughty Lucky is making our life difficult here in our 1st grade classroom.  He makes messes, steals our things, knocks over our chairs, and leaves us sassy notes.  What our we going to do about him? 
This week we wrote him back and we LOVED getting personalized responses.  However, as the teacher, I have a bit of a problem with some of the kid's notes.  Can you  BELIEVE they asked Lucky to steal my Diet Coke and my Sharpies???  They KNOW that those are my two favorite things!!  Thank goodness that Lucky likes Pepsi and not Diet Coke...but I might need to count my Sharpies and make sure that they are all there still!
We made our own Lucky pictures and are so grateful to Mrs. Haan for her artistic display of them in the hallway.  Look closely to see the fun things our leprechauns are doing!  We also wrote about the three wishes we would ask Lucky for if we caught him.  I'm with Brad who wished for 500 more wishes.


Here's hoping we catch that little bugger next week!  Don't forget to bring your traps to school on March 14th.

No comments: