Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Letters to Santa

Yesterday we wrote letters to Santa.  Take a look and see!

Dear Santa, 
What do you do on Christmas Eve?  I want a video game and legos and pokemon cards.  Your friend, Brad

Dear Santa,
I want a bow from Hello Kitty a bow of makeup and a leap frog.  Thank you for getting us presents every week.  Your friend, Hailey

Dear Santa,
I wonder how old you are?  Is it hard to make and deliver those toys?  I would want an IPOD Touch and a pair of real high heels for Christmas.  Do you sometimes get cold?  Your friend, BilliJo

Dear Santa,
How are you doing?  I hope you are not sick.  I hope you did not lose your Ho!Ho!Ho!  You are so nice and I would like sandals and a chart.  Love, Sophie

Dear Santa,
I will like a bb gun for Christmas.  Love, Ethan

Dear Santa,
I have been 100% good.  Do reindeer really know how to fly?  I want a Teebow jersey, MN State.  Don't I have to ask elf?  Your friend, Garrett

Dear Santa,
What are you doing at the North Pole?  Are you looking at the letters?  Are you getting ready for Christmas Eve?  Do the reindeer want to fly?  Your friend, Mackenzie

Dear Santa,
How is the reindeer?  Are they going to fly on Christmas Eve?  How is the elfs?  Are they making lots of toys?  What is your favorite cookie?  How old are you?  Your friend, Leah

Dear Santa,
What are you doing?  Are you doing good?  Are you doing hard work for Christmas?  For Christmas I would like a stuffed zebra and jagings and brown boots.  Your friend, Elle

Dear Santa,
How is it going?  I would like for Christmas snow dots.  Your friend, Macie

Dear Santa,
Are you ready for Christmas?  It is 13 more days.  Is the reindeer going to fly?  I want a IPOD, book, and you can surprise me.  I can't wait.  Your friend, Mya

Dear Santa,
You are the best.  For Christmas I want some new boots.  What is your favorite color?  Your friend, Amy

Dear Santa,
I wonder if your reindeer will fly!  How many toys do you have in your workshop?  I think you are the best.  I want some Pokemon LVX, some crayolas, oh and is Rudolph doing good?  Your friend, Zak

Dear Santa,
I will leave plenty of cookies for you.  I wonder how reindeer fly.  Are you having a good year? Is it hard making toys?  I really want the Rapunzel doll I saw at the store.  Your friend, Dannika

Dear Santa,
If I'm being good for Christmas can you bring me some presents?  If you bring some presents I would like more makeup.  Your friend, Jade

Dear Santa,
How is December?  How cold is it in the North Pole?  Can I please have for Christmas a Magic Tree House book and a DS?  Have fun on Christmas.  Your friend, Meredith

Dear Santa,
How are the reindeer doing?  I hope they fly.  How are you doing?  What's the temperature at the North Pole?  For Christmas I would like Lego star wars, football cards.  Your friend, Jonas

Dear Santa,
Thank you for all of our presents.  How do the reindeer fly?  Are you magic? Is Rudolph real? You are very nice.  I want Lego Star Wars.  Your friend, David

Dear Santa,
are you doing good work for Christmas? I would like a leather jacket and a Lego Star Wars set and a fake puppy that looks like a real one.And a DSI and the Cars 2 movie.  Your friend, Ben

Dear Santa,
Is it hard to make toys?  Are you having a good December?  I like you Santa.  I want for Christmas a crar (?) and some make up.  Your friend, Alli

Dear Santa,
I am so glad that you come around each year to brighten the lives of the little ones.  For Christmas my wish is that they all get what they want and need and return to me safely in January.  Merry Christmas Santa!  Love, Mrs. Heath

Happy Holidays to all.  Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Thanks for sharing your children with me each day!

No comments: