Thursday, January 8, 2015

Our M.V.P. Cameron

My best present for Christmas was spending time with my family and seeing my Aunt that lives in Witchita.  It was fun because we got really fun presents.  I got a gold xbox remote for my xbox.  I felt happy because that is what I wanted.  At my grandma's we do a secret santa present exchange.  We all pick a paper out of a hat.  The paper says a name and we have to buy a present for that person.  My Aunt Sheena got my name.  She got me a remote control monster truck.  I got my Grandma Mia's name.  I got her a tie dyed Nebraska blanket. 

We all ate at the big table and talked about our favorite present.  I said that I liked my gold remote.  My grandma said that she liked her tie dyed blanket better than her other presents.  My grandpa said that he liked the cologne my grandma gave him.  My mom said she liked that Jax got a lot of presents and that he got a dog with buttons on it.  You press the buttons and it sings or talks.  My mom's boyfriend got Nebraska jammies and he said he liked those a lot. 

Then we all had dessert.  We could choose from pumpkin pie, pineapple pie or cheesecake.  I really like spending time with my family. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww! Love it! Good job cam! I love you!