Thursday, October 17, 2013

Our M.V.P. Joshua




When I was out the pumpkin patch I played paintball and I hit some



stuff.  I hit a zombie guy and a hanging zombie that goes up and down and swings.  I also hit a tree and there was a spider on it.  I hit the spider on the tree.  When I was at paintball, it was loud when I shot the paintballs.  I got 10 balls.  When I was shooting the paintballs I couldn't see where they were going.  When I was done paintballing I went to the apple shooter.  After that I went to the haunted house.  When I was in the haunted house it was dark and I thought I heard a gun in there.  When I walked out of the haunted house we went to the corn maze.  Next we went to go get pumpkins.  When we were done getting the pumpkins we went on a hay rake ride back to where all the things are.  Finally we went to eat.  We ate hotdogs and treats and candy.  I really want to go to the pumpkin patch again.






No comments: