Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome to 2nd Grade and TEAM HEATH!!!


Welcome to 2nd Grade and TEAM HEATH!
Mr. and Mrs. Heath
July 2013
My name is Mrs. Heath and I'm thrilled that I get to be your teacher this year.  I hope that you are as excited for 2nd grade as I am!  I can't wait until Monday, August 12th for Meet the Teacher.  It will be exciting to see everyone.  Our class blog is a place for us to share what we do in our classroom with our families and friends, as well as provide a place to access important class information.  Please feel free to follow us via email and you will know when we post new content.  Students will each get the chance to write their own blog post as we go through the year.  I hope you check back often to see what we've been up to.  In the meantime, take a look at our pages (pages can be accessed by clicking the titles above, e.g. "All About Me") where you can find information about our class, including our daily schedule, book orders, and online resources for you to use at home.  Please take a few minutes to visit the All About Me page to see some pictures of MY family and see what we did over the summer.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
:o)  Love,  Mrs. Heath

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi you look pretty could you tell grace that I saw her on the video when Victoria's mom came home from the military?!