Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our M.V.P. Jonas

     Guess what? Some surprising things happened at my dad's birthday party.  Let me tell you the story.

     We were at my grandma and grandpa's house.  The weather said that it was going to rain, but nobody thought it was.  So everyone was playing outside games like running through a bounce house or playing kickball.  Some people were racing or playing football.  I was playing football.

     I went to get a drink and my tooth was really loose.  I wiggled it a couple of times and it popped out.  I went to tell my mom but I couldn't find her.  I saw my dad so I told him. Then I said my mom and I went to tell her.  She said, "That's crazy!" 

    It was getting dark and people started leaving.  Me, Eli, Seth, and Meredith went to the bounce house and tried to run through it without being seen by the grownups.  They were putting up lights on the trees so people could see. 

     Then I felt a drop come down.  I told my dad, "It's raining!"  He didn't believe me.  Then he said, "It is raining."  He and my grandpa opened up the giant garage door so that we could go inside.  Dad's friends started playing music. I told my dad, "I told you it was raining." 

No comments: