Sunday, September 16, 2012

What Mrs. Heath Does on the Weekends...

Are you ever curious about what the teacher does on the weekends?  Well recently, I have taken up running with some of my Hickory Hill friends.  Ms. Palatas, Mrs. Osborn and I have now run 3 5k's together over the past month.  This past Saturday I joined them and a few other buddies (including Mrs. Nichols, Mrs. Stephens, and Ms. Shimerdla) for an extreme 5K obstacle course and mud run. I was very scared to climb the 30 feet tall cargo net because I am afraid of heights but I did it! It was also really hard to climb up the wooden walls and go over the top,  but you know what made it easier?  I had friends to cheer me on.  I think our classroom is that way too.  We cheer each other on and then we are successful!   We had SO much fun at our run and got SO dirty.  I thought you might enjoy a few pictures!

Love,
Mrs. Heath

Me and my Hickory Hill buddies before the race started.  See how clean we are??  It won't last!!


This is what we looked like after our race.  We were very dirty!!


This was after the run when we were cleaned up.