Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Teacher!!!

What a happy teacher I am!  Sshhh...don't tell other first grade teachers but I have the BEST 1st graders in the world!!  I was so happy to meet all but one of you and your families today.  We are going to have an AMAZING year!! 

Parents:  remember that you and your child are welcome to make comments on our blog.  Just remember two things: 
1) You comments will not post right away -- I have to approve all comments.  This just keeps us all safe from the yucky stuff out there! 

2) Once I approve the comment, everyone will be able to see it.  If you need to tell me something that is personal or private, please feel free to email me at dheath@paplv.org 

Thank you all for coming tonight.  I look forward to a wonderful year together!

Love,
Mrs. Heath

No comments: