Thursday, December 12, 2013

Meet Lucky the Elf

Lucky is our Elf on the Shelf.  We got him in a box from Santa.  Every day Lucky moves to a different place in our classroom after he gets back from reporting to Santa! 

"One day during Read to Someone me and Connor were reading.  I looked at Lucky and I think I might have say his head move.  I was looking through my hands so I can see up closer."  Trey reports.  "I was really trying to see him move and I think I did.  I told Connor and he looked.  Connor said, "Wow"! 

Lucky is sure a hit in the classroom.  I'm hoping that Santa is getting good reports.  The day with the naughty list made me wonder though...

 Bryce says, "We thought that he had a cold.  He was in laying on the tissue box in the nurses basket and used a tissue for a blanket. "

 "Lucky was zip lining from the globe to the cubbies.  He didn't have time to finish before the kids got here so he paused in the middle."  commented Mason
" He is wearing Fred the Potatohead's glasses and and he's writing a naughty list of whoever is naughty.  Noone got on the naughty list by the end of the day." says Joshua. 





No comments: